The Book Fair is Coming!
White Eagle’s first Book Fair for the year is coming! It will be held in the LMC from Thursday, Nov. 14th to Thursday, Nov. 21st. Here’s what you need to know…
1. Preview days for students will be Wednesday, Nov. 13th – Thursday, Nov. 14th. All students in first – fifth grades will fill out a "Wish List" listing the books they would like. Please look for these "Wish Lists" to come home. They will be helpful when searching for the books your child is interested in. It is also very helpful to have them with you as you are browsing at the Book Fair.
2. Students may come alone to shop during school hours from Friday, November 15th – Thursday, November 21st. If you send money with your child, please make sure all money is in a sealed envelope and be sure to include extra money for tax.
3. If sending a check, please make sure it is made out to Anderson’s Bookfair Company.
4. Parents, feel free to shop alone during the day, but please be aware that your student will be unable to join you at this time. If you want to shop with your child, come visit us during Parent Conference Night on Thursday, Nov. 21st. Please see below for a complete list of book fair times and dates.
5. Remember to factor in taxes when you send money with your child.
• Thursday, Nov. 14th from 9:10 am – 3:15 pm (parent shopping only)
• Friday, Nov. 15th from 9:10 am – 3:15 pm
• Monday, Nov. 18th from 9:10 am – 3:15 pm
• Tuesday, Nov. 19th from 9:10 am – 3:15 pm
• Wednesday, Nov. 20th from 9:10 am – 3:15 pm
• Thursday, Nov. 21st: 9:10 am – 3:15 pm and 4:30 – 8:00 pm (Parent Conference Night and last day to shop!)
We look forward to seeing you. All proceeds from the book fair will be used to purchase additional materials for the LMC. Your support is greatly appreciated.
The LMC Staff