It's Fall Book Fair Time!
White Eagle’s In-Person Book Fair is back! Whoop! Whoop! It will be held in the LMC from
Monday, Nov. 15th to Friday, Nov. 19th. Here’s what you need to know…
1. Preview days for students will be Monday, Nov. 15th – Tuesday, Nov. 16th. All students in first – fifth grades will fill out a "Wish List" listing the books they would like. Please look for these "Wish Lists" to come home. They will be helpful when searching for the books your child is interested in. It is also very helpful to have them with you as you are browsing at the Book Fair.
2. Students may come alone to shop during school hours from Wednesday, November 17th – Friday, November 19th. If you send money with your child, please make sure all money is in a sealed envelope and be sure to include extra money for tax.
3. If sending a check, please make sure it is made out to Anderson’s Bookfair
4. Unfortunately, due to current Covid restrictions, parents are not allowed to shop at the book fair during the school day. Parents may shop Thursday night during Parent Conferences. Students may not be left in the book fair unattended while parents are attending a conference. This is more of a parent only shopping night opportunity.
5. Remember to factor in taxes when you send money with your child.
6. In response to parent requests, “Teacher Wish Lists” will be available. There will be a bulletin board near the entrance of the book fair with books teachers have requested for their classroom. If parents or students wish to purchase a book for their teacher simply take a book title from the bulletin board and give it to the cashier. A special sticker will be put in all “Teacher Wish List” books to say thank you for supporting reading in the classroom.
7. The Book Fair hours are as follows:
• Monday and Tuesday, Nov. 15th – 16th: Student preview days. Be sure to ask you child what amazing books they saw at the book fair!
• Wednesday, Nov. 17th from 9:10 am – 3:15 pm (student shopping only)
• Thursday, Nov. 18th from 9:10 am – 3:15 pm (student shopping only)
• Thursday, Nov. 18th 4:30 – 7:45 pm (Parent Conference Night/Parent Shopping Night)
• Friday, Nov. 19th from 9:10 am – 3:15 pm (student shopping only and last day to shop)
We are so excited to host an in-person book fair! All proceeds from the book fair will be used to purchase additional materials for the LMC.
Your support is greatly appreciated.
The LMC Staff
How to Shop Information (
Parent Letter (